HMI has many different equipment options for you to start or expand your operation
Since the first hydraulic components were installed by HMI in 1974, HMI has brought new advances to mudjacking equipment to increase dependability, production, and ease of use.
|HMI is the ONLY company that manufactures concrete raising equipment and is also a contractor using it on a daily basis.|
Material is hydraulically pumped under concrete to fill voids and raise concrete.
- Pond sand, fly ash, sandy lome, limestone, and top soil mixtures can be mixed with portland cement for mudjacking material.
- Choosing a material will be based on cost and geographic availability. Material characteristics should include high compressive strength and good material flow.
- Material storage, loading, and cleanout areas required. (Tractor for loading optional)
- Material is mixed at job sites and loaded into mudjacking pump then mobilized to the repair area.
- Equipment must be thoroughly cleaned daily so material will not cure in pump.
Explore the mudjacking equipment HMI has to offer!
|Designed to make mudjacking simple and versatile.||A self-propelled hydraulic mudjacking pump.||A basic inexpensive mudjacking pump.|
|Trailer System||Truck System||Rack System|
|Designed for residential, industrial, and municipal applications.||Designed for high production residential, industrial, municipal, and highway applications.||Customized specifically for your truck.|
|Mudjacking parts and related material.|
HMI offers complete Polyurethane Concrete Lifting and Mudjacking Business Packages
HMI offers everything you need to start your own business and be seriously profitable. Equipment packages are here and ready for you, taking the guess work out of what you need to run a new business. Every last detail has been planned and packaged so you can drive away with your new business on wheels. Recieve a free catalog!
Beyond supplying equipment we train and offer on-going technical support with HMI by your side through start-up and operation you have the winning combination.
Start and equip your new business for under $50,000 with options to expand or upgrade as your business grows.
Saving your customers 1/2 what they would typically pay to replace, having the cost-effective solution will be your advantage.
No Franchise Fees!
No Geographic Limitations!
No Experience Required-We will train you!
“The HMI training seminar helped me to grasp the simplicity of mudjacking as well as how the process works. It is substantially informative in aspects of marketing and some challenges I may face.” – Jon